Electrician Diploma with Credentials – Day & Evening ClassesAn electrician is a tradesperson who specializes in the electrical wiring of buildings, stationary machines and related equipment. Electricians may be employed in the installation of new electrical components or the maintenance and repair of existing electrical infrastructures. It is a growing field for trained professionals!
Get the certifications you need to be ready to start a new job after graduation: Industry Credentials for California Electrician Trainee (ET) Certification by the State of CA are an integral part of the career training and preparation.
“This is a great industry to get into but it takes a special person with a basic ability and a solid commitment; are you ready for the challenge?”What Kinds of Jobs Could I Get?
As a graduate, you will be qualified to work in residential and industrial maintenance environments. You will be able to undertake new construction electrical work. Skilled and qualified electricians are in demand because of the growing need for electricity and power.
What Skills Would I Have?
As a graduate of the electrician program, you will have learned about electrical code, wiring installation, conduit bending, motors and transformer systems, and manual and electric industrial controls. You will be prepared for the OSHA 10 and 3M Fall Arrest credential.
Is Career Training Right For You? Find Out!
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you'll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you're best suited for. Get your Career Training Readiness score now.
- Industry Certifications – get relevant training, including certification preparation, to show employers you have the skills they are looking for.
- Hands-On Training – develop your skills in hands-on classes in our spacious, state-of-the-industry labs.
- Real Learning and Mentoring – learn from experienced instructors rather than from a book-trained instructor.
- Field Experience – Get an externship for real-world experience.
- Great Support – Receive tutoring at no charge and student advising to ensure your success.
- Job Placement Help – We support you with job placement should you need it - now and in the future.
- High Standards – We are held to high standards for student completion and job placement rates by our accrediting body: Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid - Get student loans, grants, or both to help pay for your education, if you qualify.
- High Growth Career – NCE focuses its programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry.
About NCENCE has offered hands-on training in a variety of career fields since 1989. We pride ourselves on giving students a comprehensive, career-oriented education by a highly-experienced faculty. With NCE training, you will be well-qualified to apply for an entry-level position in your chosen career path. If you have the desire to start a new career, and begin to care for your family and yourself the way you deserve, then NCE is the right choice to turn your desire into reality!
Complete the form to begin your career training.