Earn an HVAC/R Diploma with Certifications in Less than a Year!Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, and Commercial Refrigeration (HVAC/R) mechanics and installers control the temperature and air quality in buildings. The technician carries out skilled technical duties involving repair, maintenance, replacement, and installation of heating, air-conditioning, and distribution systems. It is a growing field for people who want to help others!
Get the certifications you need to be ready to start a new job after graduation: Industry Certifications including the EPA certification by ESCO are an integral part of the career training and preparation.
“This is a great industry to get into but it takes a special person with a basic ability and a solid commitment; are you ready for the challenge?”What Kinds of Jobs Could I Get?
As a graduate, you will be qualified to work as a service technician capable of troubleshooting, servicing and repairing residential and commercial air conditioning, heating and refrigeration systems.
Where Could I Work?
As an HVAC/R technician, you could work in in both the private industry and major commercial companies such as hospitals, hotels, office buildings, homes, schools, stores, or factories. These worksites need management of hot or cold because the heating and cooling systems they must repair may not be working properly.
What Skills Would I Have? As a graduate of the HVAC/R program you will have the skills to install, service, and repair both residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration systems. You will maintain EPA regulations when troubleshooting and repairing residential and commercial equipment. You will be prepared for the reputable industry certification, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification by ESCO certifying agency.
Is Career Training Right For You? Find Out!
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you'll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you're best suited for. Get your Career Training Readiness score now.
- Industry Certifications – get relevant training, including certification preparation, to show employers you have the skills they are looking for.
- Hands-On Training – develop your skills in hands-on classes in our spacious, state-of-the-industry labs.
- Real Learning and Mentoring – learn from experienced instructors rather than from a book-trained instructor.
- Field Experience – Get an externship for real-world experience.
- Great Support – Receive tutoring at no charge and student advising to ensure your success.
- Job Placement Help – We support you with job placement should you need it - now and in the future.
- High Standards – We are held to high standards for student completion and job placement rates by our accrediting body: Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid - Get student loans, grants, or both to help pay for your education, if you qualify.
- High Growth Career – NCE focuses its programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry.
About NCENCE has offered hands-on training in a variety of career fields since 1989. We pride ourselves on giving students a comprehensive, career-oriented education by a highly-experienced faculty. With NCE training, you will be well-qualified to apply for an entry-level position in your chosen career path. If you have the desire to start a new career, and begin to care for your family and yourself the way you deserve, then NCE is the right choice to turn your desire into reality!
Complete the form to begin your career training.